Teeth Whitening Strips
Get the brighter smile you've always wanted with Polished London's multi-award-winning Teeth Whitening Strips. Designed and formulated by UK Dentists, our easy to use teeth whitening strips help you achieve a visibly whiter smile in just 14 days.
Safe and effective teeth whitening strips
- Full 14 Day Teeth Whitening Strips Treatment Plan
- Formulated by UK Dentists
- Non-Invasive PAP Teeth Whitening Technology
- Enamel-Safe Formula, Free of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Whitens Teeth Safely at Home
- Vegan-Friendly Teeth Whitening Strips
- Toxin-Free Teeth Whitening Strips
Our multi-award-winning Teeth Whitening Strips provide visibly whiter teeth, with no negative effects on tooth enamel thanks to our non-invasive and non-toxic active whitening ingredients.
Our PAP formula has been developed with UK Dentists to ensure maximum results to whiten teeth, without using potentially harmful chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide, which is commonly seen in other whitening strip products that can lead to problems such as tooth sensitivity, cavities and tooth loss.
You can use our whitening strips for 30 minutes a day to gently remove light stains and whiten teeth, or for up to 60 minutes per day to help remove deeper stains and brighten teeth in fewer treatments.
The Polished London Teeth Whitening Strips are Vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and PETA approved, allowing you to whiten your teeth ethically and safely at home.
- 14 sets of teeth whitening strips (x14 upper, x14 lower)
- Tooth shade guide (x1)
- User manual (x1)
Tips to Get the Best Results:
- Tooth stains are typically caused by regularly drinking tea and coffee, red wine, cola drinks or smoking tobacco-based products. While using the teeth whitening strips, we recommend limiting these as much as possible to provide you with the best results.
- For people with deeper surface stains (also known as intrinsic teeth stains), we advise that you use the whitening strips for 1 hour.
- While teeth whitening strips can be used any time in the day, we recommend that you use them at night before bedtime to help whiten teeth.
- Brushing teeth after use can help remove any potential leftover residue. Alternatively, our AloeWhite Mouthwash and Activated Charcoal Mouthwash also complement this product really well.
Take a picture of your teeth in natural light at the start of your 14-day whitening plan, followed by another photo on day 7 and one on day 14 to help give you the best idea of your progress towards a brighter smile.
We'd love to see your progress too, so don't forget to tag us on social media using the hashtag #PolishedLondonLife.
Please check the ingredients below if you have any known allergies. This product is not suitable for anyone under the age of 16 or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are suffering from any existing dental concerns like ulcers, exposed gums or disease. If irritation occurs then stop the treatment, remove and rinse away any remaining product.
Directions for Use
How to use our Teeth Whitening Strips:
- Tear open the foil packet to reveal two whitening strips; one for the upper teeth and one for the lower.
- Apply each of the strips to your teeth for 30 - 60 minutes for deeper stains. Avoid eating or drinking.
- Once the 30 – 60 minutes have been reached, remove the white strips and safely discard them.
Active whitening ingredient: (PAP) PHTHALIMIDO-PEROXY-CAPROIC ACID
GLYCERIN, PVP, ETHYLCELLULOSE, PHTHALIMIDO-PEROXY-CAPROIC ACID, ALCOHOL, HYDRATED SILICA, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MENTHOL
How old do I need to be to use this product?
We recommend using our Whitening Strips from the age of 16 years and above. In the meantime, you could use our Ultra white toothpaste or Whitening paste.
Can I use them while pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, we do not recommend using the strips while pregnant. Instead, we recommend our Aloewhite mouthwash, Ultra white toothpaste or the Whitening paste and mouth cleanse.
Can I use teeth whitening strips if I have sensitive teeth?
Yes, you can. Our products do not contain hydrogen peroxide and are gentle on tooth enamel, meaning our active ingredients will not cause any sensitivity.
If you are a little concerned apply the strips for 30 minutes at a time.
Can you use the strips with metal braces?
Unfortunately not, the strips are designed for natural teeth.
How often should I repeat the course?
We recommend following the 14-day whitening programme. However, if you have deeper discolouration on your teeth then you may need a 28-day whitening programme.
For maintenance, it depends on your lifestyle choices, such as if you drink tea, coffee and red wine then we recommend applying a whitening strip once a week or every other week depending on desired results.
Can I use the strips overnight?
We recommend applying the strips for 30-60 minutes, as per the instructions for us. They are not designed to be left in or used overnight.
Why have I experienced white patches on my teeth?
Teeth whitening naturally dehydrates the teeth and can sometimes cause white patches to appear. This isn't permanent and will usually fade within 12 hours.
You can continue to use the strips. We advise at night before bed to allow for the white patches to fade by morning.
Will the strips whiten my crown/veneer?
The strips won't whiten your crown/veneer but they will help to remove stains which can help bring the crown/veneer back to its original colour.
Do teeth whitening strips work?
Yes, Polished London Teeth Whitening Strips do work. Results can vary from person to person, but our strips are clinically proven and formulated by UK Dentists.