How to use Teeth Whitening Strips
Before we get into the how, lets chat about the benefits and why using teeth whitening strips can get you the brighter smile you've always wanted.
Why use Teeth Whitening strips?
Teeth whitening strips are a safe and cost-effective way to brighten up teeth. They are easy to use, taking only minutes of your day, and the results can be seen as soon as a few days after first application. Teeth whitening strips help remove surface stains from teeth caused by smoking, coffee or wine drinking and other lifestyle factors.
With regular use, teeth whitening strips can help keep teeth looking brighter for longer. The flexible material of the strip makes them comfortable to wear while also allowing them to effectively adhere to teeth surfaces without slipping off. With minimal time investment each day, teeth whitening strips can help you get that whiter smile you’ve been wanting!
Benefits of Teeth Whitening Strips
Teeth whitening strips are an excellent and cost-effective way to achieve brighter teeth. First, they are safe and easy to use – simply peel away the backing and the strip adheres directly to your teeth without irritation or burning sensation. Additionally, teeth whitening strips can help remove surface stains caused by food and drinks such as coffee, tea, and red wine. Moreover, teeth whitening strips can provide visible results in as little as three days, with noticeable results after just one treatment.
Overall, teeth whitening strips are an excellent teeth whitening option for those looking to achieve a brighter smile without the hassle of trays or expensive professional whitening treatments. With their ease of use and cost-effectiveness, teeth whitening strips make it possible to achieve a beautiful white smile without breaking the bank.
Are there vegan friendly non-toxic Teeth whitening strips?
YES!! Our multi-award-winning Teeth Whitening Strips provide visibly whiter teeth, with no negative effects on tooth enamel thanks to our non-invasive and non-toxic active whitening ingredients.
Our PAP formula has been developed with UK Dentists to ensure maximum results to whiten teeth, without using potentially harmful chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide, which is commonly seen in other whitening strip products that can lead to problems such as tooth sensitivity, cavities and tooth loss.
You can use our whitening strips for 30 minutes a day to gently remove light stains and whiten teeth, or for up to 60 minutes per day to help remove deeper stains and brighten teeth in fewer treatments.
The Polished London Teeth Whitening Strips are Vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and PETA approved, allowing you to whiten your teeth ethically and safely at home.
How to use our Teeth Whitening Strips
- Tear open the foil packet to reveal two whitening strips; one for the upper teeth and one for the lower.
- Apply each of the strips to your teeth for 30 - 60 minutes for deeper stains. Avoid eating or drinking.
- Once the 30 – 60 minutes have been reached, remove the white strips and safely discard them.
Tips to Get the Best Results
- Tooth stains are typically caused by regularly drinking tea and coffee, red wine, cola drinks or smoking tobacco-based products. While using the teeth whitening strips, we recommend limiting these as much as possible to provide you with the best results.
- For people with deeper surface stains (also known as intrinsic teeth stains), we advise that you use the whitening strips for 1 hour.
- While teeth whitening strips can be used any time in the day, we recommend that you use them at night before bedtime to help whiten teeth.
- Brushing teeth after use can help remove any potential leftover residue. Alternatively, our AloeWhite Mouthwash and Activated Charcoal Mouthwash also complement this product really well.
Take a picture of your teeth in natural light at the start of your 14-day whitening plan, followed by another photo on day 7 and one on day 14 to help give you the best idea of your progress towards a brighter smile.
This year, here at Polished London we’ve continued our mission to shake up the oral care industry, with our new Prebiotic Breath Drops, formulated to freshen and reinvigorate the mouth on the go wh...Read more