Hydro XP Dental Capsule
Polished London's Hydro XP Dental Capsule offers a fast and convenient way to clean and sterilise dental aligners, retainers, dentures and mouthguards by using the latest in advanced dental cleaning technology and without the use of chemicals.
Delivering a superior clean using a combination of high-frequency Sonic waves and powerful Ultraviolet Type-C light in just five minutes, the Hydro Dental Capsule will save you valuable time and effort, leaving you confident that your oral appliances are hygienic and ready to use.
- Deep cleans and sterilises dental aligners, retainers, dentures and mouthguards
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 5 minutes
- Removes plaque and food debris
- Keeps your dental appliances visibly clean and hygienic
- Ultraviolet-C light with electroplating to clean and sterilise
- 42,000Hz ultrasonic frequency with 360 omnidirectional cleaning
- 5 minute cleaning cycle with auto switch-off function
(Please note product images will have slight variation in colour from actual product received and its advised for maximum cleaning for stubborn food debris and oils that maybe housed with in you retainer or mouthguards that an dental cleaning tablet may have to be used alongside the Hydro XP)
Measurements: 11cm H, 14cm W
Introducing the revolutionary Hydro XP Dental Capsule
This stylish and technologically advanced device is clinically proven to clean all types of dental wear including dental aligners, retainers, dentures and mouthguards, destroying 99.9% of bacteria and pathogens in just five minutes.
The Dental Capsule works by generating a high ultrasonic frequency of 42,000 Hz which disturbs the water, producing millions of microscopic bubbles. These bubbles rapidly form and reform, continuously colliding inside the capsule to powerfully remove food debris, plaque and other harmful build-ups from your dental appliances, while being non-abrasive and without the use of any chemical agents.
Next level clean
The device further cleans and sterilises using Ultraviolet-C light, which effectively destroys and kills up to 99.9% of the bacteria particles and pathogens which can accumulate on your dental appliances and lead to sore gums and bad breath.
Hydro XP Dental Capsule Contents:
- Hydro Dental Capsule (x1)
- User Manual (x1)
- UK Plug (x1)
Dental Capsule Specifications:
- Tank Material: Stainless Steel
- Tank Volume: 200ml
- Smart switch-on design with automatic switch-off function
Directions for Use
- Open the lid and carefully fill the Dental Capsule tank with clean water before plugging it into a wall socket. Do not exceed the MAX water level shown.
- Place your dental appliance into the water and close the lid.
- Press the ON button - The blue indicator light will illuminate and a buzzing sound will be heard, this means the device is working. After 5 minutes the indicator light will turn off automatically, which means the sterilisation cycle is complete.
- After the cleaning process is completed, unplug the Dental Capsule, open the lid and pour out the water in the direction of the arrow.
- Rinse with clean water and wipe the tank dry after each use.
How does the Hydro XP Dental Capsule work?
The dental capsule uses advanced technology and is clinically proven to destroy up to 99.9% of bacteria in just five minutes. The cleaning action works by generating a high ultrasonic frequency, producing millions of microscopic bubbles which powerfully remove food debris and plaque.
The device offers an even deeper level of cleaning via the use of Ultraviolet-C, which effectively destroys the bacteria which can accumulate on your dental wear.
Will the product damage my appliances?
No, the Hydro XP Dental Capsule cleans gently and effectively without using harmful chemicals or abrasive agents during the cleaning cycle so it will not damage your appliances.
What dental appliances are suitable for cleaning in the Hydro XP Dental Capsule?
The capsule has been specifically designed to clean a range of everyday oral appliances including all types of clear aligners, retainers (including those with metal), dentures, mouth guards and bite guards.
Do I need to use any other cleaning products to ensure hygiene?
No, the Hydro XP Dental Capsule not only delivers a powerful clean using ultrasonic waves, it also utilises advanced technology to deliver full sterilisation using UV-C light technology, which destroys 99.9% of harmful bacteria and pathogens.